Thursday, June 12, 2014

Melissa's pin up inspired boudoir session

"I was soooo nervous to have my shoot but Bailey made the entire experience perfect! I have held on to some extra baby weight after having my three beautiful girls and I was really worried about having photos which looked like me, yet were also flattering. Bailey went above and beyond to create photos which were absolutely stunning. The result of her work made me see myself in a different light and I would highly recommend her to any woman looking for some awesome photos of themselves.....Bailey helps you to see just how beautiful you are regardless of your body type." ♡
-Melissa DiRocco


I'm extremely excited to be sharing a few from this shoot!  I met Melissa about 7 years ago while I was visiting my sister in Idaho.  I crashed her bachelorette party and ended up sneaking into a bar at the age of 16 and being DD.  It was one of the funnest nights I have ever had!  This last time I went and saw my sister Melissa had asked me about a boudoir shoot and even though she was extremely nervous she wanted to do one to feel good about herself.  We ended up doing the shoot at a hotel near Boise and when we got there she was so frazzled we sent my sister to go get champagne.  She wanted to do pin up inspired hair and makeup to go with her high waisted lingerie set she got.  I was a little worried because this was my first time ever attempting pin up anything, but I did what I could with her hair and makeup!  She looked amazing and it all came together!  Her hair and makeup turned out perfect and she absolutely rocked her shoot!  I started showing her the back of my camera throughout the shoot and her whole attitude towards herself changed.  She began having fun and embracing the shoot for what it was..her time.  Melissa really helped remind me why I love what I do so much.  Not only do I get to take pretty pictures but I get to help women feel better about themselves and change the way they view their bodies!  Melissa has 3 gorgeous girls and she told me about how she started doing crossfit to shape up.  First off I think we as women are incredible and the fact that we can carry and give life with our bodies is AMAZING so ladies even if you have a little extra baby weight don't be embarrassed your body went through an incredible process!  Anyway's, since checking in with Melissa and picking out which pictures she wanted on her blog post she informed me she's down another 15 pounds!!  I'm crazy proud of her and love the example she's setting for her girls!  So here's a few favorites from her shoot and a review about her shoot enjoy!

"I was soooo nervous to have my shoot but Bailey made the entire experience perfect! I have held on to some extra baby weight after having my three beautiful girls and I was really worried about having photos which looked like me, yet were also flattering. Bailey went above and beyond to create photos which were absolutely stunning. The result of her work made me see myself in a different light and I would highly recommend her to any woman looking for some awesome photos of themselves.....Bailey helps you to see just how beautiful you are regardless of your body type." ♡
-Melissa DiRocco









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs