Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Molly's Boudoir session

                     
OH MY GOD.
I had such an amazing time shooting molly.  She walked into the studio apartment we did her shoot in wearing sweats and a baggy shirt.  Then she laid out corsets, heels, crop tops, stocking, and some of the cutest bra and panty sets I've ever seen!  I knew right away her shoot was going to be one of my best so far.

                          


  Like every other one of my clients Molly was super nervous when we first started shooting even though she is the definition of bombshell!  She quickly loosened up and we spent the next two hours taking billions of pictures and laughing uncontrollably.  i will admit this shoot wouldn't have been as fun if it we'rent for her oh so sweet boyfriend Pat and my trusty sidekick Sierra.  This was also my first attempt at couple's boudoir and this steamy couple's chemistry made my job extremely easy.  Thank you so much Molly for trusting me to do your shoot and for allowing me to share it!!!  You rocked it girl!

                        


                     
                         





























































 Please feel free to like, share and leave comments!  I thrive off of feedback and it's extremely appreciated.  You can view more of my work and stay updated with what I've been up to by following me on Instagram, Facebook and by visiting my website!
http://instagram.com/baileyhphotography
https://www.facebook.com/baileyhboudoir?ref_type=bookmark
https://www.facebook.com/baileyhboudoir?ref_type=bookmark


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs