Monday, February 27, 2017

Meagan R. Boudoir

Meet Meagan my first brave client of 2017.  If there's such thing as a perfect client it's Meagan this girl was a dream to work with from day one she is so lighthearted and easygoing.  She was an absolute blast to photograph and when she told she she wanted to book a second session in the fall I screamed a little with excitement!  I was seriously in awe during Meagan's session.  This woman is teeny tiny and was so quiet and nervous when she came in for her shoot..  After hair and makeup she started getting more comfortable and a little more talkative.  By the end of her shoot it was like hanging out with an old friend, all laughs and such a good time!  Enjoy this babe's gorgeous session and thank you so much Meagan for letting me share these stunners!  You killed it!!
 
Meagan's after session interview
Q: How did you feel about your body before your session?
A: Chunky, Fluffy, and Uncomfortable in my own skin.

Q: How do you feel about your body now that your session is over and you've seen the images?
A:  I can't believe I have such a nice butt!  It made me realize maybe my body's not that bad.  I also feel a lot more comfortable with my body now.

Q: What do you think about your overall boudoir experience with BHB?
A:  I had so much fun and you guys are such an amazing team!

Q: What was your favorite part about your session with BHB?
A: Getting all dolled up and someone else doing all the work.  And my eyebrows, Michelle is amazing at eyebrows!

Q: How did you feel after your session with BHB?
A: Like I wanted to go on a date or go to a spa.  I didn't want to waste my hair and makeup and the whole experience was so fun and relaxing I wanted it to keep going!

Q: Any advice you would offer other women booking a boudoir session with BHB?
A: Be yourself during your shoot.  While I was doing my session it really felt like a judgment free zone so I felt really comfortable just being myself.



                           



                                     http://www.baileyhphotography.com/book-online




















































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs