Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Emma and Nate's Seattle Engagement

If I could photograph this couple everyday of my career I would!  They're that photogenic, kind, and they have the most amazing chemistry.  Sometimes you just know people are meant to be and this is a couple that is just that!  These two radiate love for each other.  Nate and Emma flew me up to Washington for the weekend in November to shoot their engagement and it turned out to be such a great experience.  First off it was FREEZING cold and these two put up with the weather like champs.  I don't remember the name of the location but it was a big open field with green grass that was covered in old barns and a golden field to the side with an amazing treeline.  The best part was the brick Silos.  The location was PERFECT.  We took advantage of every photo opportunity and the final outcome is by far one of my favorite shoots to date.  I loved this couples style and how easy going they were with me, it was like shooting two old friends.  Thank you both for letting me be a part of you're wedding announcement and for giving me such a cool opportunity.  I loved meeting and working with you both!  Enjoy this adorable and perfect engagement shoot!


















































































         



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs